I was happy. My girlfriend and me were dating for over
a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents
helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and
my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, quite much
indeed, and that was my mother-in-law to be. She was a
career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and
sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, which made me feel
uncomfortable.

One day she called me and asked me to come over to
check the wedding invitations. So I went. She was
alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that
soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and
desires for me that she couldn't overcome. So before I
got married and commited my life to her daughter, she
wanted to make love to me just once ...

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't
say a word.

So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are
up for it, just come and get me. I just watched her
delicious behind as she went up the stairs.

I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and
went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out
of the house. Her husband was standing outside, and
with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are
very happy and pleased, you have passed our little
test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our
daughter.

Welcome to the family.



Lesson learnt:- Always keep your condoms in your
car.

2 comments:

  1. Umm. What is this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proof enough that one day your old posts will come and haunt you if not deleted ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write :)